Cleaning Tracker

 Happy March!  Today we are going to talk about everyone's favorite subject - CLEANING!  Most of us would groan at that word, but I actually have a friend who thrives on cleaning her house.  Let me just say right now - I don't.  Don't get me wrong, I love a clean house.  But I also have 5 children and 2 very large dogs.  So cleaning around here takes on a whole new meaning.  Can I get an Amen from all the busy momma's out there?!?!

I decided with Spring just around the corner that it is high time to try to organize some cleaning around here.  So I made this nifty cleaning tracker - because everything is more fun if you can check it off, right?  If you are interested, you can check my Etsy shop to download your own copy of the cleaning tracker.  I also have a discount code at the end of this post.

The insert is pretty self-explanatory, but let me point out some different aspects of it and explain how I plan to use it.  If you use one, leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @krafty_mom_plans so I can see your wonderful ideas!

Here is the insert - print, cut, punched and ready to be filled out and placed in my planner.


At the top of the right page, there is a space to fill in the current month.  So once you have purchased, you can use over and over with whatever month we are in.  I am starting this one in March.


The first section on the page is called daily.  It stretches across both pages and has blanks for writing in daily cleaning tasks.  Next to the blanks are boxes listed 1-31 so you can check off each day that you have cleaned that particular item.  For example, I made my bed this morning, so I checked off make bed for today and will do so every day that I make my bed.


The next section is called weekly and is similar in format to the daily section.  There is a space to write down weekly tasks followed by boxes numbered 1-5.  Those would be for week 1, week 2, etc.  I put 5 weeks on there so the insert can be used for any month.  When there is only 4 weeks, just ignore that fifth box😉


The last section is labeled monthly.  This is for those chores I seem to forget because I don't do them as often.  I didn't make a check box for this section, but I may go back and update the insert.  What do you think?



That pretty much completes the insert.  A simple concept but hopefully one that will help keep me on track for cleaning this month.




If you would like to purchase a copy of this insert for 25% off, go to https://www.etsy.com/shop/KraftyMomPlans and use code SPRINGCLEANING22.

Happy Cleaning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disc Bound Planners

Making your own planner inserts