Making your own planner inserts
Today I am excited to share a passion of mine - making planner inserts. All of the inserts that I make for my Etsy shop I have made on a wonderful program called PlanifyPro. This is an online program where you can sign up for monthly, quarterly or yearly subscriptions. If you are interested in signing up, click my link here : https://planifypro.com/?via=kristen.
Since I have become a PlanifyPro affiliate, I am able to offer you three freebies. I am offering these in various sizes so that you can get a little sample of what PlanifyPro has to offer. In this post I will share freebie number one and tell you a little about how you can customize it for yourself.
Freebie # 1: Faith dashboard
When I design and download on PlanifyPro, the saved file has these wonderful cut lines already built in - that takes the guess work out of knowing how to cut my insert to my exact specifications!
After I have cut the insert, I punch it.....
Here is an example of how I took the same dashboard in the same size and in a few minutes changed it up to look totally different. This is one of the many amazing aspects of the PlanifyPro program.
You will find the link below for the freebies. Feel free to download them and let me know if you have any questions.
Also, PlanifyPro allows you to sign up for a free account so you can try out the program and get to know it - you just can't download or save anything you design without a paid subscription. So use my link, go sign up and have fun making your own planner inserts!






Comments
Post a Comment